ARX 30: The ARX30 is tailored to defeat soft or lightly protected targets thanks to its surface / surface ability, the ARX 30 RWS replace both GL 40 and the 12,7x99mm RWS with a better practical range and terminal effect (due to its versatility of ammunition).
ARX 30 NEROD: The ARX 30 surface/ surface ability is coupled with the NEROD C-UAV weapon providing a capacity of treatment by jamming against non-military drones. This capacity is enhanced by the addition of video tracking.
ARX 30 C-UAV: This version is the last upgrade of the ARX®30, the adding of a radar on the vehicle (MATIA) provide an ability of detection and identification.
This upgrade coupled with the future ability of firing proximity fuze deliver to the ARX®30 a complete C-UAV function against mini and micro UAV (NATO UAS classification).
- Main armament: 30M781 MPG (land version 225rds/min)
- Firing mode: Round by round, burst 5, burst 10, free
- Ammunitions: 150 rounds ready to fire / all type of 30x113 and 1A/1W
- Optical: Colinear
- Operational Pointing: -10°/+ 50°
- Velocity: 1,2 rad/s max / firing on the move
- Stabilization: 2 axes
- Integration: No-intrusion
- Linkable: Battle Management System, PILAR
The ARX®30 provides a 360° protection with its capacity to neutralize infantry group and median protected land vehicles. It can be used for self- protection by infantry, convoy or static unit. The system is also tailored for urban area thanks to the versatility of munitions terminal effects.
In a high intensity conflict, ARX®30 is a must-have considering its overmatch on smaller caliber and its comparable compactness and maneuverability.
The ARX®30 can be used in very severe electromagnetic environment because of the 1A/1W NATO Standard Super Safe ammunition.
While upgraded, the ARX®30 can enhanced its 360° protection ability against mini and micro UAV.
This system can be adaptable on a large scale of plate- forms, from the 4x4 vehicle, to secondary armament for tank (with no intrusion) and robot.
Following the global evolution to bigger caliber:
- Overmatch on 12.7x99mm + GL 40mm
- Terminal effect > 12.7x99mm + GL 40mm
- Practical range > 12.7x99mm + GL40mm
- Efficiency ratio turret system vs. weight 30x113mm > 12.7mm + GL40mm
- Large choice of ammunition = versatility of terminal effect
- Adaptable on a large scale of vehicle • Light and mobile
- Firing on the move
- Weapon 30M781MPG:
- Caliber: 30mm
- Mono feed gun
- Practical Range: 1500 m
- Firing rate: Land 225 rounds/min. and possibility up to 720 rounds/min.
- Mean Recoil Force: 550 daN
- Ammunitions: 30x113mm (SAPHEI, AB, HEDP, TP, HEI)