A MODERN AND POWERFUL FAMILY OF TURRETS
Jaguar EBRC is equipped with a double turret 40 CTAS, armed with a single 40-mm CTC gun with a maximum range of 1500 meters. The rate of fire of the pistol is 200 shots per minute, aiming angle up to 45 degrees,
The tower is fully stabilized in two planes by GCE [Gun Control Equipment] stabilization systems that allow the machine to fire in motion. GCE includes propulsion motors, sensors, gyroscopes, accelerometers, and electronic control.
At the top of the tower, there is a combat module with remote control, which is armed with a 7.62 mm machine gun. The tower is also equipped with a double launcher of anti-tank missiles Missile Moyenne Portee, developed by the French company MBDA with a maximum range of 4000 m. From the front of each side of the tower are mounted four smoke grenade launchers.
The bumper of the machine is made according to STANAG 4569 standard of the 4th level, which protects against fire with armor-piercing bullets 14.5×114 mm, 155 mm fragments of artillery shells from a distance of 30 m, and explosion protection of 10 kg. TNT under the steering wheel.
Designed to face the new type of threats the new T40 turret family integrates the 40 CTA weapon system developed and produced by CTA International providing a high fire power, a strong reliability and compactness. Among this large family, the unmanned 40 CTA Turret has been conceived for the new generation of Infantry Fighting Vehicles to transport troops to the battlefield safely, but meanwhile being engaged in direct combat.
The full digital unmanned 40 CTA turret offers many advantages such as:
- No intrusion in hull, offering the possibility to integrate a larger combat unit in the vehicle,
- An important payload gain permitted by the unmanned turret, offering the possibility for the vehicle to be suited with an heavier armor allowing a better protection for the crew members,
- The capacity to retrofit any type of vehicles
thanks to its fully remote architecture and its overhead configuration, optimizing carrier protection and logistic support chain.
• Main weapon: 40mm CTA
• Secondary Weapon: See options • Anti-tank weapon: See options
• Rate of Fire up to: 200rds/min & 80rds/min with high accuracy
• Ammunition Handling System: 60 rounds • Average recoil force: 13 tons
• Traverse speed: 60°/S
• Elevation arc: -10°/+45°
• Traverse arc: N x 360°
- Dry weight: 2900kg
- Combat weight: According to configuration and level of protection
- Length: 4,93m (with barrel)
- Height: 1,23m (with RWS)
- Width: 1,74m (without pods)
Digital heart & ballistic computation • General Vetronic Architecture
• Detection: Wide Field > 6 400m
• Reconnaissance: Narrow Field > 6 300m • Identification: Narrow Field > 3 300m
• STANAG Level 2 Native up to level 5 (option)
• 7,62 or 12,7mm RWS
• Smoke discharger - Up to 12
• Accoustic fire detection system • Anti-Tank Ground Missile pods